What to get for the mom who has everything? Here are a few affordable ideas from Orlando-area merchants that are sure to bring a smile to her face.
Porch Therapy at East End Market has a selection of succulents, air plants and other house-beautifying items that she can enjoy much longer than traditional cut flowers. That said, they carry those too.
4 Rivers Smokehouse is celebrating Mom all week long with strawberry Champagne cupcakes topped with Swiss buttercream frosting ($3.25), and a beautiful 12-pack of assorted cake balls ($8.99). Available May 8 – May 13.
Magpie’s Modern General in Sanford carries a carefully curated selection of small batch items from the useful (handcrafted soaps, from) to the utterly whimsical (Sky Candy Cotton Candy). What mom could resist a Florida tea towel?
Fig & Julep boasts specialty items for the foodie. Also on the “menu” soy candles, spirits, and more.
GET CONNECTED @DISTRICTATMILLS:
* FACEBOOK: facebook.com/DistrictAtMills
* INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/DistrictAtMills
* TWITTER: twitter.com/DistrictAtMills
GET CONNECTED @MILLS50:
* FACEBOOK: facebook.com/Mills50
* INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/Mills50District
* TWITTER: twitter.com/Mills50
GET CONNECTED @SOSARTGALLERY:
* FACEBOOK: facebook.com/SOSArtGallery
* INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/SOSArtGallery
* TWITTER: twitter.com/SOSArtGallery
* LINKEDIN: linkedin.com/in/SOSArtGallery